Comfortable and ergonomic harness equipped with six attachment points and specifically developed for rope access work.
- close-fitting construction and wide lumbar support belt with breathable mesh padding for optimal comfort during prolonged suspensions;
- contoured shoulder straps with shape optimized to avoid neck chafing;
- shoulder strap equipped with quick-release buckle;
- leg-loop quick-release buckles with indicator for correct insertion;
- leg-loops designed with targeted panel construction to ensure optimal comfort while in suspension by relieving pressure in the groin area;
- adjustable rear straps that allow the leg loops to be moved along the legs;
- large EN 361 sternal attachment point to facilitate rescue operations;
- EN 358 lateral attachment points with two positions: outward-facing when in use (work mode); inward-folded when not in use (stand-by mode) in order not to hamper the operator’s movements;
- EN 361 dorsal attachment point designed to avoid accidentally getting snagged, especially while working in confined spaces;
- attachment point on the rear of the waistbelt, marked by the letter R and exclusively intended for the connection of a restraint lanyard;
- dedicated loop for quick-link, to be used for the addition of a ventral rope clamp in combination with appropriate straps;
- two horizontal straps positioned on the shoulder straps and exclusively intended for the insertion of HOOK REST support;
- two dedicated loops for the connection of a work-positioning seat;
- four large gear-loops, six loops for the tool-holder pouch and four slots for carrying-tools carabiners;
- maximum load: 140 kg.
Warning! This product is affected by an inspection request: we kindly ask you to take note of the whole announcement on the dedicated page 24 May 2023 – GRYPHON.