Aludesign S.p.A. (VAT CODE 01893550168), in person of the acting legal representative, based in Via Torchio 22 – 24034 Cisano Bergamasco (Bergamo), as a controllers, informs you that, in accordance with the legislative decree 196/2003 and of the European Regulation 979/2016 (cd. GDPR) which governs and regulates the protection of personal data and their free movement, your personal data will be treated in accordance with the above mentioned regulations, based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, proportionality of interests and transparency as well as to the protection of your privacy and of your rights, for purposes, with the arrangements and for the terms as described below.
1. Finality, modality and legal basis of the treatment of data
Your personal data will be used just for the finality closely related ,needed for the fullfillment of the bonds with our society, in particular:
The processing of personal data is made by means of the operations indicated in the Decree No. 196/2003 and in the article 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, utilisation, interconnection, block, comunication, cancellation and destruction.
The processing of personal data it will be made with data medium by the owner,the supervisor and by the persons authorised with every precautionary measure, that guarantees safety and confidentiality. The data won’t be subject of profiling and neither of automated decison-making.
The data will be kept by the owner of the data and by his responsable of processing data designated by him.
Anyhow, your personal data will be kept and used inside the borders of the European Economic Area and they will be transfered out of the border just with your explicit consent.
The website could process some of personal data in accordance to the legitimate interest of the owner of the treatment as required in the Decree No. 196/2003 and in the article 6. of the European regulations 679/206.
The received data will be used exclusively for the delivery of the service requested and only for the time necessary for the providing service.
The information that the users of the website will consider to make public through the services and the instruments made available to them, are provided by the user consciously and voluntarily, by exempting the present website from any responsability and violations of the laws. Is the responsability of the user to verify the permission for the input of personal data owned by others or of contents protected by national or international standards.
The data collected from the website during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes above indicated and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Anyway the data collected from the website will not be transmitted, for any reasons, to third parties, unless it is a legittimate request from part of the judical authority and only in cases required by law.
2.Nature of data collection and the consequence of a failure conferment
Like all the website also this website makes use of log files which are stored the information collected in a automate manner during the visits of the users. The information collected may be the following :
- Internet protocol address (IP);
- Browser type and parameters of the device used for connecting to the website;
- Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- Date and time of visit;
- Web page of the visitor’s provenance (referral) and output;
- Eventually the number of click.
This information are treated in a automated form and collected in a aggregate form only in order to check the proper functioning of the website, for safety reasons and for the legitimate interests of the owner provided by the current legislation.
For safety (filtres antispam, firewall, virus detection), the data automatically registered may also include personal information like Ip address, which could be used in accordance with the laws in force, in order to block attempts of damage to the website or to cause damage to other users, or anyway harmful activities or constituing a crime. These data are never used for the identification or the profiling of the users, but only for the purpose of protection of the website and its users and by legittimate interests of the owner to the treatment of the data.
The consent to the use of your data for marketing and advertising purposes (sending of e-mails and communications with special offers), is optional and requires from your part, in addition to the conferment of your personal data even explicit request by means of a function of opt-in on this website.
3. Timing and terms
The owner, the responsable and the authorized entities to the treatment will treat personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes above, and anyway for not more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship provided and made it necessary by the regulations in force.
In regard to the provision of data of you to receive commercial information, newsletter and periodical information, the data will be treated until your request to unsubscribe.
4. Communication and diffusion of data
Your personal data for the purpose of executing of the contract from the services from you required and for the purposes mentioned above, may be communicated:
to all natural and legal persons ( by way of example and not exhaustive studies of legal counsel, administrative, fiscal, auditing firm, couriers and freight forwarders, data processing center, it consultants, suppliers) in the case of the communication is necessary for the purposes above indicated;
- to banks for the management of accountability and payments;
- to factory society or credit debts recovery;
- to our collaborator and employees especially appointed and in the scope of their tasks;
- to SMTP providers to sending the newsletters.
The D.P.O., if mentioned from the owner on mandatory and voluntary base, as well as the name and the number of the people responsible may be subject to variation, so it is recommended to consult our internet website- where you can find all the updated information- to the page dedicated to the following link: climbingtechnology.com or by contacting the following contact details : 035783595, email@example.com.
5.Right of the person concerned
By calling the number 035783595 or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org will able to exercise in any moment your rights towards the owner of the treatment in accordance to European Regulation 679/2016, that for your convenience we have reproduced.
The person interested has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence and of the fact that is or not in progress the treatment of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, as well as their communication in a intelligible form.
The person interested has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data (with particular regard in the case of they are not collected from the person interested, and in case of transferring data in another country, of the existence of adequate safeguards under the Article 46 of the Regulation);
- of the finality and modality of treatment;
- of the logic applied in the case of treatment made it with electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the responsable and of the representative;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or that can be informed in quality of representative designated in the territory of the State, of responsable, or authorized entities;
- of the categories of personal data of which is carrying out the treatment;
- of the retention period of the data or of the criteria used to determinate this period;
- of the existence of the automated decision-making with particular regard to the profiling, and logic from them applied;
- of the right to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed;
- The person interested has the right to obtain:
- the updating, the rectification that means when interested to the integration of the data;
- the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of the data treated in violation of the law, including those whose preservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to the letters A and B have brought to the notice, even as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or widespread, expect if the fulfilment it turns out to be impossible or involves the use of means that are disproportionate to the right protected;
the portability of the data to other entities for which will have to do explicit request to the following contacts : 035783595,email@example.com
the cancellation of the data in our archives, according to the article 17 part 1 from a) to f) of the Regulation (cd right to be forgotten), by contacting 035783595, firstname.lastname@example.org to limit the data treatment according to the article 18 part 1, letter from a) to d) of the Regulation.
The person interested has the right to oppose, in all or in part to the treatment of the data:
- for legittimate reasons and connected to its particular situation, although the treatment is relevant to the purpose of collection;
- to the treatment of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sale or for market researches or commercial communication;
to the treatment of data according to the article 6, part 1 letter e) and f) including the profiling of the basis of these provisions.
If the treatment of data is based on the consent of the person concerned, he has the right to revoke this consent at any time by making explicit request to the contact 035783595, email@example.com.
The person interested has the right to propose a complaint to the supervisory authorities.
The exercise of the above mentioned rights can exercised with request addressed to the owner or to the manager transmitted by phone, by e-mail to the address above indicated or even by registered letter A/R.