Patented fall arrester, designed for work at height and rope access work, compliant with EN 353-2 and EN 12841-A standards.
- easy to install and uninstall at any point on the rope;
- it can be secured to the harness using a EN 362 connector or KIT 12 lanyard;
- easy travel along the rope both upwards and downwards, without manual intervention;
- it may be manually blocked on the rope to minimize the potential fall factor.
- EN 12841:2006-A – to be used with ropes EN 1891-A – Ø 10,5÷11 mm;
- EN 353-2:2002 – to be used with the rope PATRON PLUS 11 or the rope PATRON 10.5.