Strong and comfortable helmet, developed for the protection against falling objects and electrical hazards in the industry (rope-access work, work at height and in building sites). It complies with the requirements of the standards EN 397 / EN 50365 including EN 397 additional tests, against electrical hazards, against molten metal splash, against lateral deformation and use at low temperatures.
- ergonomic design for great comfort;
- comfortable, washable and replaceable interior padding;
- totally replaceable interior regulation system (chinstrap + head strap);
- interior parts in breathable Cordura for great comfort even when used for extended periods of time;
- robust chinstrap, with integrated quick-release system designed to open if snagged (strength between 15 and 25 daN);
- provided with head lamp clips and earmuffs quick attachment (e.g. 3M-Peltor, MSA);
- compatible with VISOR A and VISOR A-F, polycarbonate eye shields featuring scratchresistant and anti-fog coating, easily fitted thanks to a practical clip fastening system;
- compatible with dedicated reflective stickers (Ref. No. 6X929KIT04).
EN 397:2012 Optional requirements:
- protection against impacts and penetration down to -30° C;
- resistance to lateral deformation;
- protection against accidental contact with live conductors up to 440 V AC;
- protection against molten metal splash.
EN 50365:2002 class 0: protection against electrical hazards: maximum rated voltage 1500 V d.c. or 1000 V a.c.