Detachable chest harness – and carabiner – that combines with XARRIER seat harness to form a full-body fall arrest harness (EN 361) equipped with five attachment points. Designed for rescue operations, it is an excellent choice for rope access workers who seek comfort without compromising on weight.
- quick and intuitive installation via the connector on the front;
- sternal attachment point in webbing designed for easy clipping – even under load – and to minimize weight and bulk;
- three self-locking buckles for quick and precise adjustments;
- strap crossing on the back for excellent fit;
- supplied with PILLAR PRO TG, the hot-forged connector equipped with triplex gate and FIX PRO anti-rotation positioning element.
Attention! The equipment can only be used in conjunction with XARRIER seat harness.