Thirten-point anti-slip hiking crampons.
- provide extra grip on iced, snowy, grassy pathways or ice crossings on an alpine footpath;
- ideal when you really need some extra grip, but can’t justify crampons;
- fastening system made of elastic material that guarantees a tight and stable fit and this makes them suitable for any type of footwe- ar; the constant tension between the silicon band and the metal parts ensures a perfect grip with the anti-slip system on the sole of the footwear;
- new stainless steel chains and points with joints and an anti-balling system;
- fastening Velcro sling complete of size indication;
- available in four sizes to fit shoes from EU size 35 to 48, the size is indicative and depends on the type of shoe/boot;
- storage bag included.
Attention! These devices do not completely eliminate the risk of foot slip- page.
This equipment is not suitable for walking on hard grounds or ground covered with stones and rocks because on such surfaces the risk of slipping is not reduced.
Caution! Do not use the equipment for mountaineering or ice climbing.