Hot-forget light-alloy oval carabiner with reduced dimensions and screw-lock gate. Ideal for rope access work, work at height and rescue operations, in particular where space for manoeuvring is limited.
- only 95 mm long, to leave more room for manoeuvres;
- curved shape of the spine, for improved handling and to maximize gate opening;
- oval shape, for optimal placement of equipment and ropes;
- increased cross-section at contact points, for enhanced rope glide and wear resistance;
- the profile between the nose and the interior of the connector is shaped with no discontinuities, which makes it easier to clip and unclip to anchors, tools and ropes;
- catch-free closure.