New comfortable and ergonomic harness with five attachment points, specifically developed for positioning and rope access work.
- wrap-round structure with broad padded lumbar support made of breathable mesh for optimum comfort when working suspended for long periods;
- shaped, padded shoulder straps to avoid chafing against operator’s neck;
- Adjustable wide leg loops which the operator can move up and down their legs to ensure maximum comfort even in a sitting position;
- EN 358 lateral attachment points with two positions: work mode – facing outwards for connection to a positioning line; stand-by mode – folded inwards so as to not interfere with the operator’s movements;
- EN 361 dorsal attachment point is free to rotate on itself in order to prevent accidental hooking especially when working in confined spaces;
- the attachment point on the lower part of the waist belt is designed for the attachment of a restraint lanyard;
- 4 large gear loops for carrying equipment and 4 attachment points for karabiners to attach equipment and accessories;
- legs loops provided with quick-release buckles with correct insertion indicator.