Cable guide for lateral SKC EVO LINE lifeline installed on a ladder.
SKC EVO LINE system consists of multiple components that can be assembled to build a flexible or rigid anchor line. The SKC EVO LINE system is available as a complete kit for central (CENTRAL MOUNTING) or lateral (SIDE MOUNTING) installation on ladders.
All the components can also be purchased separately:
- fall-arrester device (mod. SKC EVO);
- stainless-steel cable 7 x 19 ø 8 mm (mod. SS CABLE);
- stainless steel thimble for the creation of the bottom end loop (mod. REDANCE);
- stainless steel oval shaped quick link ø 8 mm (mod. Q-LINK S-STEEL 08);
- stainless-steel wire-rope grip for the creation of the bottom end (mod. U-BOLT);
- stainless steel tensioner for the creation of the bottom end loop (mod. TENSIONER);
- central anchor bracket (mod. C-LADDER KIT);
- lateral anchor bracket (mod. S-LADDER KIT);
- cable guide for central mounting (mod. C-GUIDE);
- cable guide for side mounting (mod. S-GUIDE);
- identification display (mod. DISPLAY).