16 December 2019
The Climbing Technology Training Center became fully operative in September 2019. Climbing Technology Training Center is located in Italy, in Cisano Bergamasco, a town in the province of Bergamo, very convenient for the airports of Orio al Serio and Linate. Within the facility, an indoor metallic structure has been prepared to reproduce most of the scenarios usually encountered while working at height, in rope access work and work in confined spaces.
The Training Center specializes in:
● training courses for work at height and rope access work according to the Italian legislation;
● courses of rope access work that conform to the IRATA international guidelines;
● tailored courses on the use of Climbing Technology PPE;
● courses to become a ‘Competent Person’ for the periodic inspection of Climbing Technology PPE;
● a service of periodic inspection of Climbing Technology PPE.