10-point crampons designed for ski touring and progression on snow. The particular design of the points provides the crampons with great holding power over all types of snow.
Main characteristics :
- crampon design specifically to better fit the great variety of ski-touring boot shapes;
- anodized light-alloy frame with front points boasting large surface areas for improved frontal lift on snow;
- four downward-facing retaining points for the descents;
- heel binding with rear flaps to ensure seamless fit of the boots over the crampons, even in small sizes;
- flexible and adjustable linking bar, that allows for the use of the crampons also with non-rigid boots;
- rigid ANTIBOTTS secured with rivets;
- automatic version specifically designed for ski touring boots and boots compatible with clip-on crampons;
- semiautomatic version for boots with rear welts crampon compatible;
- classic version with wide binding straps in polymeric material that allow for good fit over all types of boots, with or without welts for clip-on crampons;
- come with two rapid adjustment size bars;
- carry bag included.