Twelve point crampons studied for classic mountaineering in all its forms: Couloirs, ridge with mixed climbing and easy goulottes.
- new flexible adjustment bar, which enable them to be used with non-rigid boots;
- made from tempered painted steel;
- shaped frontal points to enhance progression on slopes;
- innovative macro-setting system to quickly switch from EU 36÷43 size range to EU 42÷47;
- double lever system for size adjustment, easy to operate with one hand only;
- tough plastic heel cradle and toe strap that will fit any stiffened winter boot;
- heel piece with rear flaps to ensure precise positioning of the boot on the crampon, even in the smaller sizes;
- dovetailed exchangeable ANTIBOTTS, equipped with bellows to prevent snow build-up beneath the crampon;
- canvas storage bag included.